Saturday, October 3, 2009

9/6/2009 18:19 .. value this opportunity ... service people whoever needs.

comeTime
9/6/2009 18:19
OverallSatisfaction
6
PurposeOfVisit
Learn about volunteer opportunities
CompletedPurpose
Yes
ValueMost
I value this opportunity to learn more information to get trained and become a tax volunteer in the future to rich my knowledge and service people whoever needs.
PurposeNotComplete

Frequency
This is my first visit ever
Path
Bookmark / favorites


Dear Reader at 18:19
Thank you for leaving the nice comments, and I am glad that you value the opportunity to serve people who need your help.  I am glad you have bookmarked http://www.vita-volunteers.org so that you may come back to it again in the future.
I do hope you get the chance to be a volunteer during the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment