Saturday, October 3, 2009

9/15/2009 19:13: ..cluttered,.. but able to nagivate to what I needed.

comeTime
9/15/2009 19:13
OverallSatisfaction
5
PurposeOfVisit
Learn about volunteer opportunities
CompletedPurpose
Yes
ValueMost
I can't really say. I did find the site somewhat cluttered, or 'busy,' but I was able to nagivate to what I needed.
PurposeNotComplete

Frequency
2 - 5 visits in the last 3 months
Path
Search engine result


Dear visitor at 19:13,
Thanks for letting me know that though you found the site somewhat cluttered or busy, you were able to get to what you needed.  Unfortunately my graphics design smkills are somewhat challenged, and my site template design consists of looking at a collection of templates that best appear to match what I think should  be the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment