Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/24/2009 12:35: Not easy to find out how to volunteer in Boston, MA...


comeTime
11/24/2009 12:35
OverallSatisfaction
3
PurposeOfVisit
Learn about volunteer opportunities
CompletedPurpose
No
ValueMost

PurposeNotComplete
I want to volunteer to help prepare taxes. I thought it would be easy to find out where near my home (Boston, MA) this would be possible, but it was not.
Frequency
This is my first visit ever
Path
Search engine result

Dear visitor at 12:35,
Thank you for taking the time to fill in the feedback.  I am sorry you could not complete the purpose of learning about volunteer opportunities.  I commend you on your willingness to volunteer, and sympathize with you.  I started this website to reduce for other volunteers the frustration I felt when I tried to volunteer.  As I mentioned before, since I do not get a definitive uptodate information for sites outside of Santa Clara County, there is little else I can do than to point you to information sources that should be able to help you.  Remember that the IRS is the definitive source of all information regarding VITA.

No comments:

Post a Comment