Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/22/2009 11:22: no way of moving forward....


comeTime
11/22/2009 11:22
OverallSatisfaction
4
PurposeOfVisit
Learn about volunteer opportunities
CompletedPurpose
No
ValueMost

PurposeNotComplete
I saw no way of moving forward with my purpose
Frequency
This is my first visit ever
Path
Search engine result

Dear Visitor at 11:22
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sorry you were unable to learn about volunteer opportunities, and that you saw no way of moving forward with your purpose.  Unfortunately, I am in Santa Clara County where I obtain my information on volunteer opportunities in Santa Clara County for VITA.  Not having comprehensive information on the rest of the country, there is no way of putting this information on the website, so the next best thing I try to do is to provide information that will guide you to the information source.  Remember that irs.gov is the definitive source of all information.

No comments:

Post a Comment