Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11/17/2009 11:51: can't get info to get students interested in VITA


comeTime
11/17/2009 11:51
OverallSatisfaction
7
PurposeOfVisit
Find contact information
CompletedPurpose
No
ValueMost

PurposeNotComplete
I am working with the Accounting Society at Cal State University San Marcos in San Marcos California and am trying to find out how I can our students involved in the VITA program.  It has been difficult to locate the information I need in order to accomplish this.
Frequency
This is my first visit ever
Path
Typed the URL into a browser

Dear visitor at 11:51
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.  You are expressing a need that I had not addressed explicitly. The purpose of the site is to help volunteers offer their services.  As indicated, individual signups are sent to the IRS for routing to the right IRS office.  I regret you have not been able to get information on how your student can get your student involved in the VITA program.  Have you tried filling in the signup form and asking your question there?  That way there is someone the IRS can respond to your specific questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment