Thursday, December 10, 2009

11/30/2009 1:09: identifies group helped and services


11/30/2009 1:09
OverallSatisfaction
8
PurposeOfVisit
Learn about volunteer opportunities
CompletedPurpose
Yes
ValueMost
It explains how the VITA program help me to complete the training. It also identify which group of people (low income and senior people) and the range of service will be serviced. I believe that I have enough knowledge and ability to serve them.   
PurposeNotComplete

Frequency
This is my first visit ever
Path
Search engine result

Dear Visitor at 1:09
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave your feedback.  I am pleased that you completed the purpose for which you visited the site and a useful outcome of the time and effort that goes into making this website useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment