Thursday, December 10, 2009

11/30/2009 20:14: can't figure out how to volunteer



comeTime
11/30/2009 20:14
OverallSatisfaction
0
PurposeOfVisit
Find contact information
CompletedPurpose
No
ValueMost

PurposeNotComplete
Could not find a way to contact people to find out about my prior appliction.  I am getting updated VITA information, but no one has contacted me yet as to where I should report for training, or when the training starts.  Very frustrating!!
Frequency
2 - 5 visits in the last 3 months
Path
From an e-mail link
Dear visitor at 20:14,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  If you signed up through the vita-volunteers.org website, your information was forwarded to VITA HQ for action and you would have heard from them.  I don’t know where you are located, so I cannot pursue it any further, but if you fill in the online signup form again, it will go to VITA HQ again for action.  Hope you get a better response soon – it would be a loss to the VITA program to lose interested volunteers like yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment